Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Miliband, Cameron and Clegg in ‘Race to the Bottom’




‘Comrades, you will see that my catchphrase for this speech is “race to the bottom” and I shall repeat it over and over so it will be reported in the papers and used on the tele as a soundbite.

But apart from that, what can I say that means anything? Nothing comrades, nothing at all.’

Pause for applause.

‘What do I have to say that is new, original or worth a hair on a cow’s arse? Nothing comrades, nothing at all.’

Pause for applause.

‘I am a great family man – did you see the pictures in the papers with me smiling with my wife and children, just like Cameron does?

I think the voters will like that.’

Pause for applause.

‘And so I say in closing, what do I have to offer this country? Nothing. What contribution will I make to a fairer society? None.

Thank you comrades.’

Cue standing ovation.

David Icke