Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Urgent help request re DWP fake test

Reblogged from The SKWAWKBOX Blog

I’ve been advised this morning that the DWP (or at least the unit that uploaded the test on its behalf) has now changed its fake online psych test so that you can no longer click through the test without answering the questions, in order to mask the fact that the test is a scam designed to manipulate unemployment benefit claimants. Nice to know I’ve inconvenienced them!

Of course, this does not mean that the answers at the end are genuine. I’ve had quite a lot of people tell me that they’ve gone through the test twice, clicking all negative answers once and all positive answers the second time – and got exactly the same answers.

But since the DWP is now trying to cover its tracks, I need to gather some evidence about these fake results. So I need to enlist your help before they have chance to rewrite the test code.

Please visit the test site and run through the test – ideally, if you have time, 3 times. Once clicking the most positive answer every time, once clicking the most negative option, and once clicking at random. Copy the resulting answers (or even better take screenshots) and add a note telling me which of the 3 answer-methods the results relate to.

Then email me the results at ccgwatch@gmail.com so I can start compiling them in case the DWP tries to deny its test was bogus.

Thanks for your help!